March 13, 2012

Photo Of You


These are the things that I remember the most,
photos of you I have up on my wall
We are far away but I know we are here to stay
and all these songs remind me of you
All I know is that I'm far away 
but I'll remember you, I'll remember you
All I wanted was for you to stay, 
I'm in love with you, I'm in love with you
All I know is that I'm far away
but I'll remember you, I'll remember you
All these photos on my wall I have these moments in my song...

Music is written and composed by Yuna


p/s: Bila layan lagu ni teringat pulak dekat kawan-kawan. Tambahan pulak bila koleksi gambar yang berkepok-kepok dalam kotak. Dalam hard disk dengan dvd tak payah kiralah. Lagi la ber'Gig' saiznya. Gambar memang menggamit kembali memori. Ada kala kita ja yang teringatkan orang, tapi adakah orang lain ingatkan kita? ...Jadi tak payahlah sentimental sangat kan? Oh ya, wall yang Yuna maksudkan dalam lirik lagu ni agak-agak dinding rumah ke wall di FB? hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...